Here is the order of presentation for your project.
Monday, 25 November 2013
- Yohana-Angga-Derry-Chyrillus: Advertisement pages for a travel magazine
- Meike-Deasy-Kethryne-Ivana: Opening of a new cafe
- Jhon-Rio-Murti-Agustin: A fundraising function for sponsoring an art festival
- Rowena-Aria-Widhy-Damay: A launching of a new clothing line
- Sharon-Lazuardina-Ratih-Afidha: Opening of a new preschool
Thursday, 28 November 2013
- Desi-Bella-Gita: A fundraising function for sponsoring an art festival
- Chrisda-Anastasya-Fenty: An advertising concept for a new laptop
- Mitha-Raras-Yohana: Advertisement pages for a travel magazine
- Dwi-Herinta-Inggrit-Novita: A launching of a new clothing line
Monday, 2 December 2013
- Cinthya-Linda-Erin-Frans: An advertising concept for a new laptop
- Sherly-Martha-Chris-OngNeysa: A launching for a new bank service
- Premi-Mayang-Luky-Irwan: A campaign for Salatiga mayor candidate
- Zale-Dewi-Asa-Titania: A campaign for green living
Thursday, 5 December 2013
- Syerlinda-Ema-Maria-Aditya: A launching for a new band
- Noel-Odry-Luina-Della: Opening of a new cafe
- Yulia-Felix-Adi-Isti: A campaign for Salatiga mayor candidate
- Desy-Mustikasari-Yuni: A campaign for green living
- David-Vega-Andries: Opening of a new preschool
Please note that each group will have 20-30 minutes to present (excluding preparation times). Again, the sky is the limit for creativity.
See you in class!
For the argumentative speech on Wednesday, 27 November 2013, you are required to do an evaluation of your own speech and your group mates’ speeches. Make a group of 3 students for this assignment.
Here is what you have to do:
- Download the form. The evaluation form for your and your group mates’ argumentative speech is available to be downloaded here.
- Print the form. You will need 1 personal presentation evaluation sheet (for you) and 2 presentation critique forms (for your 2 group mates)
- During your presentation, fill out the personal presentation evaluation sheet with your evaluation about your speech.
- During your group mate’s presentation, fill out the presentation critique form with your evaluation about your group mate’s speech.
- Submit your personal presentation evaluation (1 sheet) and your group mates’ presentation critique (2 sheets) to my box no later than Thursday, 28 November 2013 at 4 PM. This serves as your the daily performance grade.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks for being patient with me in the process of evaluating your blog postings. You can check the points you get so far in this mediafire link. Some explanations on the results:
- Red cell means you haven’t posted the assignments. I will wait until Saturday, 2 November 2013, 11.59 PM for you to submit any assignments that you haven’t submitted.
- If you have all cells in red, it means that I may have not been able to access your blog. Please resend the link to your blog to me by posting it as a comment in this post. The deadline is the same as no. 1.
- Black cell means you can’t submit anything anymore because it’s too late.
- I have commented all of your postings, except if the commenting facility in your blog is disabled. If you want the comments, please let me know by commenting this post (don’t forget to open the commenting facility in your blog!)
Since we had some cancelled classes in the past, we need to adjust the activities for each assignment. Here is the updated schedule:
Week 9 (30/10) : Reading Response Journal A + B –> Synthesis Skill Homework AB
Week 10 (06/11) : Journal Article C –> Reading Response Journal C
Week 11 (13/11) : Journal Article D –> Reading Response Journal D
Week 12 (20/11): Reading Response Journal C + D –> Synthesis Skill Homework CD
Week 13 (27/11): Synthesis Skill Homework AB + CD –> Final Synthesis Paper ABCD
Deadlines for the assignments is always on the following Monday at 9 AM, for example the deadline for synthesis skill homework AB is on Monday, 4 November 2013 at 9 AM, etc.
If you need consultation for any of the assignments, please make an appointment by contacting me in person (a.k.a. anywhere you see me), by mentioning me at twitter @nenyish, sending me an inbox message in my facebook account, or emailing me at neny(at)staff(dot)uksw(dot)edu.
Thanks again for your patience and understanding. I’ll see you in class tomorrow!