Just in case you’re not following our department’s Facebook page, here is the copy of instruction for our Semantics group project. Please submit your project report via email to neny(at)staff(dot)uksw(dot)edu.
Here is the order of presentation for your project.
Monday, 25 November 2013
- Yohana-Angga-Derry-Chyrillus: Advertisement pages for a travel magazine
- Meike-Deasy-Kethryne-Ivana: Opening of a new cafe
- Jhon-Rio-Murti-Agustin: A fundraising function for sponsoring an art festival
- Rowena-Aria-Widhy-Damay: A launching of a new clothing line
- Sharon-Lazuardina-Ratih-Afidha: Opening of a new preschool
Thursday, 28 November 2013
- Desi-Bella-Gita: A fundraising function for sponsoring an art festival
- Chrisda-Anastasya-Fenty: An advertising concept for a new laptop
- Mitha-Raras-Yohana: Advertisement pages for a travel magazine
- Dwi-Herinta-Inggrit-Novita: A launching of a new clothing line
Monday, 2 December 2013
- Cinthya-Linda-Erin-Frans: An advertising concept for a new laptop
- Sherly-Martha-Chris-OngNeysa: A launching for a new bank service
- Premi-Mayang-Luky-Irwan: A campaign for Salatiga mayor candidate
- Zale-Dewi-Asa-Titania: A campaign for green living
Thursday, 5 December 2013
- Syerlinda-Ema-Maria-Aditya: A launching for a new band
- Noel-Odry-Luina-Della: Opening of a new cafe
- Yulia-Felix-Adi-Isti: A campaign for Salatiga mayor candidate
- Desy-Mustikasari-Yuni: A campaign for green living
- David-Vega-Andries: Opening of a new preschool
Please note that each group will have 20-30 minutes to present (excluding preparation times). Again, the sky is the limit for creativity.
See you in class!
For the argumentative speech on Wednesday, 27 November 2013, you are required to do an evaluation of your own speech and your group mates’ speeches. Make a group of 3 students for this assignment.
Here is what you have to do:
- Download the form. The evaluation form for your and your group mates’ argumentative speech is available to be downloaded here.
- Print the form. You will need 1 personal presentation evaluation sheet (for you) and 2 presentation critique forms (for your 2 group mates)
- During your presentation, fill out the personal presentation evaluation sheet with your evaluation about your speech.
- During your group mate’s presentation, fill out the presentation critique form with your evaluation about your group mate’s speech.
- Submit your personal presentation evaluation (1 sheet) and your group mates’ presentation critique (2 sheets) to my box no later than Thursday, 28 November 2013 at 4 PM. This serves as your the daily performance grade.
If you have any questions, please let me know.